These Parisian sweets seem to have won everyone's heart, or rather, the palate. THE macarons they can also be useful when we have already prepared a dessert and what we have left is only the egg white. They are colorful, tasty and also easy to prepare, here is it for you original recipe of Macarons.
Difficulty of preparation? Average
Preparation times? 30 minutes plus 20 minutes of rest
macarons, the ingredients for 40 units
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 200 g of almond flour
- 150 g of egg white
- 200 g of granulated sugar
- 50 ml of water
- food coloring
- In a saucepan, heat by mixing the granulated sugar and water; bring up to 118 ° C, if your saucepan does not have a handle "intelligent", measure the temperature with a kitchen thermometer.
- Whip half of the egg whites until stiff peaks, add the sugar syrup previously obtained and add any dyes, preferably natural.
- Whip everything until stiff, dense and meringue.
- In a bowl, mix the icing sugar, almond flour and the rest of the egg whites. Incorporate the two compounds into one and place it in a pastry bag with a diameter of 8-9 mm.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put the discs that will form with the mixture to rest (for 20 minutes).
- Preheat a convection oven at 160 ° C for 10 minutes. Leave the discs in the semi-open oven for at least 2 minutes and let them cool.
- Prepare a filling to your liking (fruity, vanilla, coffee, chocolate ...) and put it to rest in the fridge for at least an hour: it must be very thick when you use it.
- Spread the filling on one part of the disk and cover with the other half. Before serving, we recommend leaving them in the fridge for a whole night!