Summer is upon us and the abundance of bright and brightly colored vegetables invites us to create dishes that are a clear demonstration of its richness and vitality. And for the body, vegetables are also a source of valuable organic antioxidant substances, real mines of health. Among the summer vegetables, the zucchini are the protagonists at the table with many delicious and tasty recipes. To never miss the zucchini you can also grow them on the balcony, the safest way to eat genuine zero km. Here is a very tasty recipe to prepare as an alternative and fresh appetizer, the courgette and robiola rolls.
Rolls of courgette and robiola, the ingredients for 4 people
3 medium zucchini
100 grams of robiola
Basil, a few leaves
Oil, salt and pepper
THEn rolls of courgette and robiola, the preparation
- Tick the courgettes, wash them and cut them into slices lengthwise
- Sprinkle the courgettes with salt and leave to rest for 1 hour
- Chop the garlic and chop a few basil leaves
- Cut the dried tomatoes into strips and mix 3 tablespoons of oil with the garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl
- Place the sliced courgettes in a greased pan and brush the mixture on top
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Brush the mixture again, put a knob of robiola cheese on top, a few strips of dried tomatoes and basil.
- Place 2 whole basil leaves at the ends of each slice, roll up, sprinkle with the chopped basil and serve.
Nutritional information: for the low caloric intake of about 8 kcal per 100 grams, the abundant water content that reaches 94% and mineral salts such as iron, calcium and phosphorus, combined with the scarcity of fats that are practically non-existent it is recommended for those who are dieting.