With the arrival of summer, you cannot give up on an outdoor trip. What do we get to eat? On these occasions, the delicious ones cannot be missing omelettes enriched with lots of good vegetables. Obviously for make the omelette you need fresh seasonal vegetables and organic eggs, if we want to eat genuine. Here how to make omelette tastefully following my instructions.
How to make omelette, the ingredients for 4 people
6 organic eggs
1 package of bechamel
1 sprig of parsley
1 tablespoon of flour
25 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
25 grams of grated pecorino cheese
How to make omelette, the preparation
Before running the recipe make sure your hands are clean.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and gradually add the Parmesan, pecorino, 2 tablespoons of bechamel, the flour, the washed and finely chopped parsley, the pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything well until the mixture is well blended
- Put a ceramic pot on the stove and pour in a knob of butter and a drop of water
- Then pour the mixture and leave on the stove for about 5 minutes
- Turn the omelette with the help of a lid and leave to cook for another 3 minutes
- After making sure that the omelette is ready to remove from the heat and place it on absorbent paper: dip the fork in omelette to check the cooking
- Here's yours omelette to take on a trip
Variants: the omelette it can be enriched with many good vegetables. For the procedure, you must first brown the vegetables for a few minutes with a little oil and water and then add them to the mixture.
Useful information: avoid using the non-stick pan as it is harmful to health. Ceramic, white in color, is a non-toxic and non-porous material due to both its chemical composition and its high scratch resistance. No PTFE or PFOA are used in production.