There fruit salad it is a typical dish of the hot season, it can be eaten as a snack or dessert after a meal and is also considered a light "dish". However, even when tasting fruit it is possible to go beyond the diet: fruit contains vitamins (A, B1, B2 and C), minerals and fiber, but if it is consumed with the wrong combinations it can swell. How to fix it? In this regard we will show you how to prepare one fruit salad low calorie and well combined.
Fruit salad, the ingredients for 4 people
Nutritionists suggest a correct combination in the preparation of fruit salad, therefore semi-acidic fruits such as peaches, cherries, strawberries, kiwis, raspberries, apples, blueberries, pears, peaches, plums, grapes can be mixed together without incurring poor digestion and swelling. Mint can be added to these ingredients, which promotes digestion and helps metabolic activities.
3 white peaches
250 grams of cherries
4 sprigs of mint
The ingredients it contains quench your thirst, are rich in draining vitamins and minerals that help fight water retention.
fruit salad, the preparation
- Wash the whole fruit thoroughly
- Remove the stones from the cherries and pour them into a large salad bowl
- Peel the peaches, pears, kiwi, plums and cut them into small slices
- Pour everything into the salad bowl together with the cherries
- Take the lemon juice and sprinkle the whole fruit
- Mix well and keep the fruit salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before consuming it
- Just before serving, place the fruit salad in 4 bowls and garnish each with a sprig of mint.
When to consume it?
It is preferable to serve the fruit salad away from meals as a snack, so as not to run the risk of creating intestinal fermentations. If the fruits are ripe and sweet on the palate, the fruit salad can also be eaten after a meal that is not too heavy and based on carbohydrates: ripe and sugary fruit does not create acidity.
Why does this fruit salad help you lose weight?
It is a dish rich in enzymes and minerals that help metabolism, with a good draining effect. You can consume it freely throughout the summer: it is a nourishing, remineralizing, digestible dessert and also reduces the sense of hunger.