THE mushrooms represent a true gastronomic delicacy thanks to which it is possible to prepare various recipes, including the omelette with mushrooms. It is a quick and easy dish to prepare that does not require many ingredients: mushrooms and eggs. Obviously, for a tastier recipe we can enrich ours omelette with mushrooms with other ingredients such as mozzarella, bechamel, vegetables, chicken strips, etc. In this regard, today we will propose the mushroom omelette following our recipe.
Omelette with mushrooms, ingredients for 4 people
- 500 grams of fresh champignons mushrooms
- 3 organic eggs
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan
- 1 onion
- 150 grams of provolone
- A handful of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of nduja
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper
Omelette with mushrooms, the preparation
- Clean the mushrooms well and cut them into small pieces
- Chop an onion and pour it into a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil, letting it brown for a couple of minutes
- Add the chopped mushrooms, a small handful of salt and cook for about 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon: 5 minutes before cooking, pour in the raisins
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl and add the pepper, 4 tablespoons of bechamel, the flour, the diced provolone, the cheese and mix well until the ingredients are well mixed.
- After the cooking time of the mushrooms, add the mixture and mix well, mixing the mushrooms with the mixture
- Cover everything and let it cook for at least 3/4 minutes
- Turn themushroom omeletteusing the same lid and let it cook for a few minutes
- As soon as you check that it is cooked correctly, place it mushroom omelette on absorbent paper: dip with a fork to check its consistency
- Serve still hot and garnish with a few basil leaves: if you like you can sprinkle a few drops of balsamic vinegar on top.