The artichoke due to its extreme versatility it lends itself to various culinary preparations such as soups, soups, first courses, omelettes, salads, etc. It is a vegetable rich in fiber and potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. It also contains a substance called cynarin, which aids digestion by stimulating bile. Today we will explain how to do the omelette with artichokes, a quick and easy to prepare food that can also be served cold. Before buying artichokes it is good to make sure that they come from organic farming, to be sure that there are no chemical pesticides.
Omelette with artichokes, ingredients for 4 people
- 6 firm artichokes
- 1 onion
- A handful of pine nuts
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- a glass of white wine
- 1 pack of bechamel
- 4 eggs
Omelette with artichokes, the preparation
- Wash the artichokes well with water and a few drops of lemon
- Remove the harder outer leaves, cut them in half, then clean the straw inside and cut them into thin slices
- Chop the onion and pour it into a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil, browning for a couple of minutes
- Add the artichokes, a pinch of salt, let them brown and blend with the white wine over high heat until it evaporates
- As soon as the wine has absorbed, lower under the heat and let it cook until they pulp, adding a glass of hot water if necessary
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the freshly cooked artichokes, ricotta, 4 tablespoons of bechamel, pine nuts and a pinch of pepper.
- Mix everything well until all the ingredients are well combined
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan and let it heat up
- Pour the mixture just prepared and let it cook until the artichoke omelette it will not be colored
- With the help of a lid, turn the omelette and cook on the other side
- As soon as it is cooked, place the artichoke omelette on a plate with absorbent paper and let cool.