If you are wondering… yes, it is possible prepare Ferrero Rocherin home! THE Ferrero Rocherthey are hazelnut chocolates loved by everyone, those who want to try to make them at home can increase the doses proposed in our recipe: with the right gift box, Ferrero Rocher-style chocolates can be the perfect rigalo for a large number of occasions!
The ingredients forprepare Ferrero rocher
- 110 grams of hazelnut wafer biscuits
- 150 grams of fresh hazelnuts
- 200 grams of hazelnut spreadable chocolate (such as Nutella, Magnum or Novi spreadable chocolate)
- 250 grams of milk chocolate - those who prefer a more intense flavor can substitute milk chocolate with 70 percent dark chocolate.
How to proceed
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Toast the hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes. While waiting, finely chop the wafer biscuits (just mash them!).
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and add them to the wafer biscuits. Add the spreadable chocolate to the solid mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- With the freshly prepared mixture, create small balls. With the indicated quantities you should get about 40 chocolates but it all depends on the size you choose.
- Let the balls rest in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Melt the 250 gram chocolate bar in a bain-marie.
- Dip the chocolate balls into the melted chocolate one by one.