Salmon fillet perfect for small rolls or a mega roast fish mixed
When it comes toroastthe mind visualizes a pork loin or a pork loin in the oven. How many of you think of amixed roast fish?Yet, theroast fishit can be a very special course.
If you came here looking for onerecipeto prepare an excellent roasted fish, there is one thing you need to know aboutroast cooking.
When cooking by roasting, the food is placed at a high temperature, exposed to the direct action of heat in a dry atmosphere. In the roast, the food takes on a characteristic surface color: meats and roasted fishhave a surfacebrowned,linked to the caramelization of sugars and the maillard reaction as well as to the browning of the outermost part.
To prepare aroast fishyou will need to have a barbecue with a lid or an oven. Thereroasting fishit can be done both in the classic static oven and in the trivalent oven.
Now it is clear to everyone: the truthroast fish is done in the oven.
If you were disappointed and really weren't looking for oneroasted fish recipebut you just want to prepare onemixed grilled fish, your life will be easier.
You simply have to overheat the grill or bring the embers to the right temperature, clean the fish mixture and cook it evenly on both sides. For flavoring, you can use horseradish sauce or a vinegrette.
If you mean instead cooking fish on the barbecue or a burning ember, I recommend that you read the guide onhow to cook with a charcoal barbecue.
L'roasted fish in the ovenit is not a very popular dish:not everyone has the courage to try their hand at such a preparation.
In this paragraph I will give you the recipe for an excellentroasted fish in the oven, however, cooking times may vary depending on the type of appliance. For this reason, I ask you to carefully monitor the cooking.
Cod fillet, to be cut and used for the filling of mixed fish roast
The most classic roast is that ofswordfishyou hatesalmon. We also recommend these fish. To make it more interesting, we'll show you how to make amixed fish roastpreparing somerollssmall or large. In our idea you will have to use salmon and cod fillet in order to obtain a single huge roll.
Here are the ingredients for the roast fish:
- 800 g salmon fillet (one piece)
- 300 g of cod fillet (one piece)
- 399 g of shrimp tails already shelled
- 10 slices of cured stretched bacon (optional but recommended)
- 1.5 dl of fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 6 dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil
To flavor, you can use fresh oregano or a mixture of aromatic herbs for fish.
How to cook mixed fish roast
The result will be a huge roll where the outside will be given by the salmon and the heart will be made up ofcod. The fresh cooking cream will serve to make the meat more tasty and delicate, in this way at the end of cooking it will not need sauces for roast fish. Here's how to complete the roast fish recipe:
- Open the salmon fillet like a book. Dab it with kitchen paper. Salt the surface, wait 15 minutes and dab the exudated liquids.
- Rinse the cod fillet, add salt and pepper.
- Chop the prawns and chop them in a blender with the two eggs, the chopped dried peppers and lemon juice. Mix everything with fresh cooking cream.
- The resulting mixer is your filling, it will allow the roast fish to remain soft and juicy. Spread it halfway into the central part of the salmon fillet.
- Place the cod on the salmon fillet already seasoned with your filling. Cover the cod with the remaining filling.
- Close the salmon on the filling.
- Wrap the roasted fish inventino with slices of bacon.
- Close everything with food twine.
- Brush the extra virgin olive oil over the entire surface of yoursroasted fish. Add extra oil to the pan.
- Cook thefish in the ovenalready hot at 180 °. Cooking times should be 25 minutes, but better cover the roast fish with baking paper to prevent it from burning.
- After 25 minutes, turn off the oven and leave theroast fish in the ovenoff (and with the door a little open) for another 15 minutes.
- Cut your ownroast fishand, if you want, you can season it with a truto of fresh oregano leaves and a drizzle of raw oil.