How to make baked stuffed potatoesor boiled. Tips for developing the perfect course erecipessuitable for every palate.
There potato it is a very versatile food in delicatessens all over the world, it is mainly enjoyed cooked to break down starches. Of recipes with potatoes there are many but today we want to offer you stuffed potatoes, a dish that is also suitable as a single dish given the consistent filling.
There potato it has the advantage of being particularly suitable for microwave cooking, as it is very rich in water and will not tend to dry out. For cook the potatoes in the microwave it is best to wrap them first in a perforated plastic sheet to allow ventilation. There are special containers on the market for cooking in the microwave.
Meanwhile, below we will show you how to do the stuffed potatoes in a very simple way, with lots of good vegetables and cheese.
Stuffed potatoes: recipe 1, the vegetarian filling
When buying, make sure they come from organic farming, since cooking in water requires the peel. Also make sure they are intact and without stains or cracks.
You can keep them for a very long time as long as you are careful to leave them in the dark (the light makes them green) with a temperature between 1 and 8 degrees.
The ingredients for 4 people:
- 8 medium sized organic potatoes
- 3 courgettes
- 80 grams of leerdammer
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- I pack of bechamel
- 1 onion
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Salt, oil and pepper
How to make potatoes stuffed with vegetables and cheeses
- Wash and boil the potatoes in their peel, adding salt only at the end of cooking to prevent the peel from cracking
- Let them cool and hollow them out slightly, forming bowls with the help of a teaspoon without peeling them
- Wash and dice the courgettes then finely chop the onion and cook them together in the butter in a non-stick pan, adding 1/2 glass of water and a pinch of salt, browning for about 15 minutes.
- Add the pulp removed from the mashed potatoes with a fork and cook for another 3 minutes
- Pour the contents into a bowl and add the diced leerdammer, the grated cheese, the flour and the béchamel, finally add salt and pepper.
- Mix well until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Stuff the potato bowls with the prepared filling
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray with parchment paper and bake at about 200 ° for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot with a few mint leaves.
Stuffed potatoes: recipe for 4 flavors
To please everyone, you can prepare theStuffed Baked Potatoespreparing different types of filling. So you can bring one to the table potato stuffed with minced meat, mozzarella or other cheeses, one with spicy sausage, one with spinach and the other with good radicchio!
For this imaginative recipe you will need:
- 6 potatoes of 220/250 gr each
- 150 gr of spicy sausage (or minced meat, with the sausage you will get a more characteristic flavor)
- 100 gr of fontal (or other cheese)
- 150 gr of spinach
- 100 gr of Fontina from Valle d'Aosta
- 160 gr of radicchio
- 80 gr of gorgonzola
- 80 gr of ricotta
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
For the firstpotato stuffed with meat, start working the sausage. The doses shown are for 4 people, who will have on their plate 3 half potatoes with a different filling, from sausage (or minced meat) to vegetables (radicchio and spinach). Let's seehow to cook stuffed potatoes.
- Shell the sausage and mix it with the fontal. The first filling is ready!
- Sauté the spinach in a pan with oil and the crushed garlic clove. Then, coarsely chop the spinach and add it to the fontina. Here, your secondstuffedit's ready!
- Slice the onion and sauté it, together with the radicchio, in a pan with two tablespoons of oil. Chop the radicchio and add it to the gorgonzola. Here, even the third filling is ready.
Have you seen? Preparing the fillings wasn't difficult at all. With a little organization and the right tools, you can do everything in the kitchen! Now let's move on to the potatoes, which you will needwash but do not peel.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Steam them for 25 minutes or blanch them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down. Dig the central part of the potato and stuff it with one of the three compounds.
- To mix everything and finish cooking the potatoes, put them in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
Here, yoursstuffed potatoesI'm ready to be served! And a lighter version?
The photo above shows boiled potatoes sliced only partially. Various seasonings such as chives, garlic and tomato have been inserted between the potato segments. Nobody forbids you to add slices of mozzarella for a fresh alternative caprese. The only limit for this recipe is dictated by your imagination ... or rather, by your palate! The potato, in fact, goes well with everything! You can also prepare one stuffed potato of mashed mushrooms and cooked ham, delicious!