We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There white rose it is not just any rose and its description cannot let people be directed to the one who speaks of roses in general, albeit noble flowers. This has its own particular delicacy, and a symbolic meaning of purity that not all of its cousins have. To make it grow in our garden it is best to read up on it. It is not an impossible undertaking but if we start prepared we avoid setbacks and the danger of making this plant suffer, which is able to transform the place where it is located.
White rose: description
The roses they are in fact miniature roses, have the same shapes and maintain the beauty of large or medium-sized roses. The fact that they are smaller, can make it even more fascinating because they look like those small-scale masterpieces, sculpted with the help of a magnifying glass.
These are perennials with a bushy habit with a crown of oval-shaped deciduous leaves and a serrated outline attached to branches with lots of thorns, as in tradition. The flowers are many and small in size, we want the white one but we can find, as we will see in the last paragraph, also red, yellow, orange and pink.
There flowering of the white rose it is rather prolonged, even compared to other roses: it starts from early spring, from May, like most roses, but also continues until November, if the frost does not fall sooner.
White rose: why choose them
In addition to their beauty, these roses have other advantages on a practical level, related to their size. So small, and also so rich in flowers, they are also perfect for growing in pots because they perform well. They create one splash of color, in this case white, but they are not too invasive. In pots, we can therefore arrange them outdoors, but also on balconies, flower beds, terraces. It is clear that no one forbids us to arrange them in the garden, like normal-sized roses, and they will not fail to give us satisfaction. Even among little roses, there are differences between varieties and varieties. Some are more suitable for climbing walls or on supports, others spread with pleasure and therefore become more effective if arranged as bushes to fill corners or spaces in flower beds. In any case, we must always defend them fromweed infestation.
White rose: cultivation
In Italy we have a rather suitable climate for roses who like a mild climate, which is why in winter we must be careful of the temperatures and, if they become too low, protect our flowers from frost. The ideal, for white and other colored roses, are temperatures between 15 and 35 degrees, besides there could be the risk of loss of leaves or burns.
The best position for roses is the one with a lot of light, sometimes even direct, but protected from air currents. As for the soil, there are no particular needs, obviously better if it is fertile and very well drained, mixed with organic matter, peat and sand.
The frequency of watering depends a lot on the season and on the temperatures that are recorded day by day. In hot weather, they need to be watered often but with the diving technique. The branches and roots must come into contact with the water but never with the flowers and leaves that otherwise would become easy prey for fungi.
We try to water in the morning, without exaggerating, because i water stagnation they can even cause the death of roses. Rainwater can be fine, never too cold in summer.
During the autumn it is important to fertilize until the first buds. We choose products rich in nitrogen and potassium and with a little phosphorus and iron, copper and copper, magnesium etc.
Also in autumn it is useful to prune these plants in order to strengthen the branches and to eliminate dry or weak leaves and branches. If we want to reproduce the roses, the method is that of cuttings and the spring period. If, on the other hand, we have a potted roses plant that we have to plant, we have to wait for October and we can do it until April, we need to make a hole of about fifty centimeters, prepare a bottom of mature manure and then cover the plant, with universal soil and water.
Roses of other colors
Let's put aside the white, the only protagonist so far, to see which are the most common species of roses.
- Cinderella Roses: perennial plant with double pink flowers that bloom from mid-spring to mid-autumn. Likes full sun and loamy, sandy soil. The leaves are dark green.
- Baby Gold Star roses: plant with yellow flowers, it is widely used to create borders.
- Roses Baby Masquerade: plant with fragrant yellow and red flowers, which bloom from late spring to winter. It does not exceed forty centimeters in height, has small, green leaves
- Baby Faurax Roses: shrub with semi-double purple flowers, small in size and with a slight scent. Prefers bright places, is equipped with thorns.
- Roselline Yellow Doll: plant with yellow-cream flowers, green leaves, smooth and shiny, of oval shape.
- Roses Pompon de Paris: plant with pink flowers, small and green leaves. It does not exceed fifty centimeters and has a pleasant scent.
- Little Flirt Roses: very resistant variety with very fragrant, double, orange-red flowers with a yellow underside.
- Roselline Rouletti: roses with pink-fuchsia flowers, do not exceed a height of thirty centimeters. The flowers develop in clusters.
- Roses Eleanor: plant with pink-orange flowers that bloomed continuously from late spring. It has a bushy bearing.